Way before the prospect of professional soccer in Austin, the tract of land near Burnet Road and Braker Lane where a stadium is planned was sort of an anything-goes, edge-of-town industrial area.
Latest News From NPR
- Verdict Expected For Chicago Cops Charged In Cover-Up Of Laquan McDonald Shooting
- 25 Years After The Northridge Earthquake, Is LA Ready For The Big One?
- Women's March Divisions Offer Lessons For Democrats On Managing A Big Tent
- Backlash Erupts After Gillette Launches A New #MeToo-Inspired Ad Campaign
- Ken Paxton Says Texas Has The Right To 'Boycott Boycotters' Of Israel
- Mayor Adler Declares 'Austin FC Day' As City Officially Gets Major League Soccer Team
- As Shutdown Drags On, Low-Income Housing Providers In Austin Worry Funding For Rent Could Run Out
- New Push For Eminent Domain Reform Expected At Texas Legislature